Friday, September 7, 2012

OUTFIT | k dot









yesterday's look. went for something really casual on a day out with my mom running errands in the city. the weather's fickle minded like me. 2-3 days ago the rain was pouring so hard causing flood at the metro and yesterday, the heat was unbearable. my outfit wasn't even enough. i wonder how people would react if i was wearing two-piece walking around because of the severe heat i was feeling with all the sweat! LOL JK. anyway, haven't posted any LOTD for quite awhile already so i hope this covers despite the bad quality of the photos. my mom took this using my phone so i think mom + phone explains why.

xx
aiken


*P.S follow me on tumblr, twitter and bloglovin by clicking the link on my side bar. thanks!! :)*

7 comments:

  1. Wow, such an inspiration, love your work! :)
    check out my new post if you have time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear can't view your profile. i think you should change the settings? :))

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! Love the slightly high waisted look of those jean shorts!

    <3 Jing
    http://jingandcharley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu luces asombrosa! me encanta tu estilo!
    espero puedas pasar por mi blog
    http://prettyweirdknowsfashion.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the bracelets :)

    xo Jennifer

    https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...