Sunday, January 1, 2012

turning page

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




























2011 is finally over and another year has come. welcome 2012! :D
a lot has happened over the past year. things have changed and i learned a lot from my experiences from the past year. good or bad :) haha and i had a lot of fun last year. i can't believe time flies so fast, or is it just me? anyway. 

i'm not really sure what's in store for me this year. all i know is i'm excited for a lot of things. many of you don't know this, but this is my last year in college (hopefully). yes, i'm graduating this year and fingers crossed to that. and i have tons of plans and wishes for 2012. well let's see what happens. 
happy new year! :D


Follow shaveila chic

6 comments:

  1. Looks like 2011 was an amazing year :) all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I love your blog.
    I'm a new follower.

    Check out mine simetimes

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute

    http://www.thestylefox.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so beautifull!!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will follow me at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...