Thursday, April 14, 2011

FALLEN ANGELS

Okay before you all start wondering who's outfit post you're about to see below, let me introduce you to my little sister. This was actually what she wore last weekend to her graduation ball but this photo was taken like a few weeks back when her dress arrived from the dressmaker. And the title post was their theme, I can't totally remember what the whole title theme was but it was something like fallen angels.




 

I've been wanting to make my own outfit post but I can't because of the lack of time and other than that this past two weeks all I've been wearing is my uniform for duty and my sleeping garments. If you wanna know why, well its because I'm on PM shift (2PM-10PM) for two weeks which means I get home at around 11 and when I get home I directly go to sleep and wake  up late the next morning and then go to duty again. Yeah that's how tiring my two weeks have been.


So for now let me just grab some sleep 'cause tomorrow's going to be a long day.


- aiken -

3 comments:

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...