Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SONG OF THE DAY: ALL WE ARE

ONE REPUBLIC: ALL WE ARE


"We won't say our goodbyes you know its better that way. We won't break, we won't die. It's just a moment of change. All we are, all we are, is everything that's right."


This morning while I was on my way to duty I was listening to One Republic's songs and this was the last song I listened to before I came out of the cab. And while I was also on my way I feel like this day would be just great and I really don't know why. And for a while I thought the day would end right just the way I hoped. 


But at lunch, I didn't really expect that over our 30-minute break to grab something to eat, something inevitable happened. I realized that people just come and go, others make it to see what's outside the real world and others don't, others live and the others just perish. Just like the message of the song: "We won't break, we won't die. It's just a moment of change." These changes, whether we like it or not happens for a reason and they may as well serve as a learning experience.  



So guys, live your life to FULLEST! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh! i love this video of them too, kin! btw, this had also been my song of the week when i was on duty in CDUH (what's in cduh?!) hahaha! RT really has a great voice!!! *clap* :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha really? i also don't know del. or maybe its just the artist! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...