Sunday, February 13, 2011

02-14-10











These photos were actually taken last year, Feb. 14, 2010. So this was how I celebrated my Valentines day last year. Since tomorrow is heart's day and I have no plans yet and since it's a school day plus I'm SINGLE and AVAILABLE (HAHAHA LOL) so I'm making a post of how last year went out. 

I had lunch date with my friends at The Port eating a sumptuous meal, chat and taking photos! After our lunch, we went to Starbucks and chat some more! (haha) Then lastly we went to Rhythm Central.

Tomorrow? Well, I still have no idea. Let's see and I'll update you with the details! haha



HAPPY HEARTS DAY EVERYONE!
- aiken - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...