Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WAITING FOR FOREVER


So the movie is entitled "Waiting for Forever" a romantic movie starred by the beautiful, Rachel Bilson and the effing hot, Tom Sturridge :) Okay so I've been waiting for this movie to be shown here in the Phil's and I really have no idea when it's going to be. Ever since I watched their trailer I've been dying to watch it on the big screen! 


This isn't about the movie anymore, let me just share to you what's been going on with me this past few days. Okay, so finally Heart's day is over, no more envious stares on happy couples holding each other's hand, flowers and chocolates all over. Plus I'm a free bird now! Done with my reports for this sem (the reason why I've been busy lately). This week a lot of things actually happened that I wish I could share to the world; not that I can't it's just that I don't want to. You know that feeling when you say something and people starts to formulate and fabricate stories? Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I just don't want to be in that helluvah drama.


Well anyway, just one more thing left for this week. YAY! My birthday this weekend. But I'm not really sure if I should be completely happy about it because I'll be a year older in days time. But anyway I'm looking forward for a fun weekend with my friends though.


For now, let me just leave you with the trailer of Waiting For Forever! Enjoy! :)





- aiken -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...