Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday










It's Sunday once again, which means I get to blog; especially for a busy student like me I don't get to blog as much as I want to. ha! :P Anyway, today is extra special especially for the Catholics 'cause its Palm Sunday.

This morning I ran errands for some school stuff. Yeah I know its Sunday and I should be home just sitting around and relax but things are different with this un-chosen (if you can find such word in the dictionary)course of mine. And speaking of school I have to go now 'cause I still have tons of things to finish.

Anyway let me just leave you with these photos. :) Have a happy and fruitful week ahead of you guys! :)





 
- aiken -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...