Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bucket List | Road Trip

well do you remember from my post here i mentioned about a road trip i had with friends last week? well here are the photos i managed to grab from my gorgeous friend's blog


 oh hi. that's me right there. tryna concentrate on the road 'cause rain pour so hard out of the blue we can't barely see the road. and about my cap? well i was just inspired by zanita's peg. haha #echosera


we've been dying to do this road trip early last week but  i was kinda hesitant to go through with it because i have never drive down north alone or without my parents but that was also one reason why i wanted to go cause its on my bucket list for 2012. one late night, my friend messaged me that they were coming by the following day so we could have the road trip but early morning the following day, alexa said she can't come 'cause she has to do some errands for her mom which left me, and other two friends. i was left to do the final decision if we were pushing through with the plans and so i said yes. 
i had so much fun that day. you know how random things can turn out great and fun? we were just talking and driving and laughing and eating and singing our hearts out during the drive. i wish we could do that again soon.  

xx
- aiken -

7 comments:

  1. looks like it was an awesome road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures honey,great post!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and nice pictures!

    Kisses, Lena
    hppt://diariodeunaadictaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post honey, i really love this photos! i think you had an amazing day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovely your Style and your pictures. I'm following, Follow me http://heels-fiction.blogspot.com.es
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute photos!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Such wonderful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...