Monday, June 4, 2012

double collar






last sunday, le fam bam decided that we should drive down north. i was glad with that idea because i love roadtrips especially when we're heading north. and here's my look:





i wore something casual and church-appropriate. hence, the green collared top. you can play around with this casual and simple look by accessorizing. with my look, i wore collar-necklace and turquoise ring to match my turquoise flats. i also tried to fold my jeans so as to keep my look less formal.

 also , meet my part time photographer and full time sister! :))

yesterday night after spending time with le fam, i also went to my friend's birthday party. anyway, photos will  be uploaded on my next post.
 so that wraps up my sunday. how about you? how did you spend you sunday?

- aiken -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...