Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cravings nomnom

Okay, let me remind you all that this is a very random post from me. Earlier, I was desperate enough to distract myself from class because I was so bored and I was not liking how our teacher was delivering his lecture to us so I was thinking about all my FOOD CRAVINGS and scribbled them down on my notebook. So please do forgive me for this yet another random post because I'm just trying to somehow satisfy myself from my cravings with these photos. 

And for my teacher, I'm sorry if I was not listening to you. *peace* Just please make your test questions a lot easier! :)






P.S. photos from tumblr



1 comment:

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...