Saturday, March 2, 2013

the godfather

1. long cardigan: WAGW 2. black leggings: SM Dept. Store 3. cut-out tee: F21
 shoes and ring: F21

here's what i wore on the first day of March. and what better way to dress up on a casual day filled with errands? well, a simple all-black ensemble and added this long cardigan from WAGW to add oomph to my outfit, nonetheless, without going over the top. however, this cardi is definitely a scene stealer. everyone kept looking at my direction while i was walking around especially when i act "myself" (crazy). how can i not? this long cardi is so comfy i feel like having wings walking around in them.

xx
aiken

5 comments:

  1. Hi, love your blog, i follow you now. Please follow me back
    Thanks, kisses from spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I so need that cardigan! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen a long cardigan like that. Nice find!!

    Good thoughts from Washington, D.C.,

    x Kel of Stylesmiths
    Stylesmiths
    Stylesmiths on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the long cardi!!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous girl! Loving your style, great photographs!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...