Sunday, February 26, 2012

me time




 oh look that i'm wearing pants! :) i don't usually wear one!! :D




spent the entire saturday afternoon at starbucks with myself to finish some school works. at first i planned on tagging along my cousin and my sister but i thought it wouldn't be a great idea 'cause i might end up doing nothing but chit chat. haha it wasn't my first time though to hang in a coffee shop alone but this time was kinda different 'cause mostly i don't stay long enough in coffee shops when i'm alone. truth is, i had a great time. had all the time by myself and my date (frap) :) after that, i even went to the mall to grab something for dinner before i drive back home. 
how about you guys, how was your weekend?? :))

P.S. sorry about the crappy photos. i misplaced my cam somewhere. 
haha but i found it already! 

- aiken -


Follow shaveila chic

3 comments:

thank you for dropping a comment, it means a lot :) link your blog and i'll try to visit them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...